Sat, Aug 08 | Brevard County
PYFP Challenge ONSITE
*THIS IS THE ONSITE CHALLENGE AT COCOA BEACH HIGH SCHOOL.* Free Entry with AAU Membership. Do you think you have what it takes to be crowned the champion of the FIRST EVER PYFP Challenge?! If so, come join us at the AAU Junior Olympic Games!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Aug 08, 2020, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
About the Event
What is the PYFP Challenge?
- This is the FIRST EVER PYFP Challenge and it will be hosted at the world-famous AAU Junior Olympic Games. We're looking to find the fittest people in the country and let them compete against other athletes to see who is the best
- The competition assesses 6 components with health and skill-related fitness. Components include muscular strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, speed, agility, and balance. Each competition component criteria is identified by age and gender. Participants can achieve scores in the Bronze, Silver, or Gold category for each activity.
The event is comprised of 6 Exercises to see who is the fittest person in each age group
- 3 Cardio Exercises: Long Jump, Jump Rope, Shuttle Run
- 3 Strength-Based Exercises: Push-ups, Sit-ups, Squats
- GOLD- achieve scores in the Gold category for at least 4 of 6 activities and Silver for the other 1-2 activities.
- SILVER- achieves scores in the Silver category for at least 4 of 6 activities and gold or bronze for the other 1-2 OR achieves a combination of Gold and Silver with at least 3 activities being Gold and 3 being Silver.
- BRONZE- achieves scores in the Bronze category for all 6 components OR achieves a varied combination of scores in the Bronze, Silver, or Gold category for all components.
- GOLD - AAU Gold Medal & PYFP Gold Standard Patch
- SILVER - AAU Silver Medal & PYFP Gold Standard Patch
- BRONZE - AAU Bronze Medal & PYFP Gold Standard Patch
- If you have any questions, please contact info@PYFP.org
Need an AAU Memerbship? Sign Up Here: https://play.aausports.org/joinaau/membershipapplication
- Event Registration$0$00$0